Imaging @ Olympic Park prides itself on being fully digital and integrated, and as such we are delighted that we can offer referring clinicians and patients a CHOICE in the way they receive their images and specialist reports. We have worked closely with our IT providers to ensure patients’ results can be distributed in an efficient and environmentally friendly manner.
Clinicians have access to patient’s images and reports as soon as they are completed allowing you to review and develop a management plan prior to the patient returning.
Please discuss with your patients your preferred result delivery preferences.
RESULT DELIVERY OPTIONS:
- Fax – the report is automatically, electronically and securely sent to your fax machine to be added to your paper file.
- Secure Download of reports will be available directly into your Practice Management System (PMS) via Healthlink.
- Printed to paper and posted to your practice.
- Viewed online via InteleViewer (see below).
- Printed onto Film
- Images burnt to CD*
- IOPOnline – InteleViewer allows referring clinicians secure access to our Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACs).
- IOPMobile allows clinicians to view patient studies on Android or Apple products (iPhone/iPad). Simply download the app from the Google/iTunes Store. For those already using IOP Online (InteleViewer) just use your existing login details
- My Film Bag is a platform that allows patients to view, share and store their x-rays and scans safely and securely. Images can be accessed anywhere, anytime via an internet connection
*No additional software is required in your practice to view images.
For more information please contact our Doctor Services Manager on 03 9420 1700.
To access IOP Online or IOPMobile, please complete the registration form below.